Saturday, March 21, 2009

Getting My Act Together

Thanks to Allison and Jen, I am getting my act together and figuring out how to do a blog. It's not that I ever have anything really exciting to say - just seems like the thing to do. (Does that make me a follower rather than a leader??) I am still finding this site a little confusing but I hope with a little practice I will be able to catch on.

Things have been a little crazy in the Hansen household lately. We have several things going all at one time. Don't get me wrong - they are all great things. They just seem to be really close together.

I am on the board for the RedRock Lacrosse league. The season is just getting started and has required a lot of time. Kris is working on his Eagle Project and at the moment I have stuffed animals everyplace in my house. Kurt will be graduating from Desert Hills High School in May. Kyle is getting married to Kilie Clayton on May 2. Kevin is getting married to Lizzie Carlson on June 27. Rick and I are helping put together the family reunion. Add in there girls camp, work, and everyday stuff. See - crazy!!!

Well, now that I have done my first post, I better head out to the yard and help Kurt and Rick get that stack of rocks moved into the flower beds.

No comments: